Are you really getting the Toshiba Printer Offline error message while you printing the document? Maybe the Toshiba Printer is failed to communicate with the computer due to which your printer says offline. Howsoever, the productive solutions to fix this problem are noted below. Check out!
· Reinstall the compatible Toshiba printer driver
· Make sure you are using a VPN link
· Adjust the printer settings appropriately
· Restart the Spooler Printer Service if it is stopped or paused.
· Confirm ‘Use Printer Offline' is not checked.
For more details, you can call us at the 24/7 online support number. The Toshiba printer will be turned online within a couple of seconds, we guarantee you.